FINALLY! Instagram posted on their account today that it's now possible to now switch between Instagram accounts! If you are like me and have two accounts, a personal account and a blog account, this makes it much more convenient!
You can add multiple Instagram accounts to switch between them without having to log out and log back in. To add multiple Instagram accounts:
- Go to your profile and taporin the top right
- Scroll down and tap Add Account
- Enter the username and password of the account you'd like to add
To switch between accounts you've added:
- Go to your profile
- Tap your username at the top of the screen
- Tap the account you'd like to switch to
Note that you can add up to 5 accounts.