Rupaul's All Star Drag Race Season 2 comes out August 25th and the queens were released today! Check out the returning queens here: http://www.newnownext.com/logo-rupauls-all-star-drag-race-season-2/06/2016/
On Youtube the views count is at 50,000. Let's see how long it takes to reach a million!
View it here:
Is anyone else binge watching Fuller House?! It's super cheesy but I'm oddly loving it! I was really curious about how they recreated the house's interior 30 years later after it was dismantled so the 'FRIENDS' set could be built there instead. Entertainment Weekly posted an awesome article that will answer all you questions! Read it HERE!
A good portion of these songs are STILL in my '25 Top Played' playlist on my phone! They are classics dammit!
Buzzfeed reminisced over some awesome songs from the 2000s! God I wish wide leg jeans would make a comeback. Check it out HERE.
GQ Magazine listed all the contents (some cool some totally random) and some other interesting facts about the bags. Here's a quick peek inside the gift bags. See the rest HERE.
- Private walking tour of Japan for up to 15 days ($54,000)
- 10-day all-expenses-paid trip to Israel ($55,000)
- 3-day stay at the Golden Door Spa Resort in San Marcos, CA ($4,800)
- 3-night stay at the Grand Hotel Excelsior Vittoria in Sorrento, Italy ($5,000)
- 3-night stay at the Grand Hotel Tremezzo in Lake Como ($5,000)
- A year's worth of Silvercar rentals ($45,000)
- Chapstick ($6)
- Joseph's Toiletries toilet paper ($275)
- Dandi Patch anti-perspirant solution ($21)
- Slimware dinner plates ($29.95)
- Sundial powder coating ($500)
- Blow dryers and flat irons ($250)
- Wallet ($125)
- Phantom Glass screen protector ($49.95–$59.95)
- Sedona Lace makeup-brush set ($109.95)
- Memobottles reusable water bottle ($47)
- Gleener on the Go lint remover ($11.99)
- Mission1 protein bar ($5.64)
- Personalized M&Ms ($300)
- Greenhill Blanc de Blancs wine ($39)
- Delovery gift basket ($2,000)
- Chocolatines Drunken Fig Cake Bites ($35)
- El Silencio Mezcal ($75)
- Signature Vodka ($70)
- Rouge Maple culinary products ($99)
Snickers utilized a hot topic on their recent ad campaigns that appeared in the recent issue of Sports Illustrated. They played up the recent debate of Photoshop use. At quick glance it's not completely noticeable but once you realize it's pretty clever. As a self taught photoshopper I thought this was pretty funny. Have a look for yourself here:
Just one word: STUNNING
Pottermore released today that a new book 'Harry Potter and the Cursed Child Parts 1 & 2' will be released on July 32, 2016! Mugels rejoice!
FINALLY! Instagram posted on their account today that it's now possible to now switch between Instagram accounts! If you are like me and have two accounts, a personal account and a blog account, this makes it much more convenient!
You can add multiple Instagram accounts to switch between them without having to log out and log back in. To add multiple Instagram accounts:
- Go to your profile and taporin the top right
- Scroll down and tap Add Account
- Enter the username and password of the account you'd like to add
To switch between accounts you've added:
- Go to your profile
- Tap your username at the top of the screen
- Tap the account you'd like to switch to
Note that you can add up to 5 accounts.
Buzzfeed put together some pointers of how to do winged eyeliner and other facts you should know know about products and your eye area. The images are slightly confusing but you should be able to pull something from it!
Check it out HERE!
Curious about Beyonce's Super Bowl makeup? Glamour Magazine asked the artist, Sir John, himself:
Eyes: For her eyes, he used a matte brown powder to "sculpt" her lids, a shimmery, rust-toned powder on the center of her eyes, and a bit of copper powder on top of that. "I like to start with matte first—it's something to lay the pigment on. And the contrast of matte next to metallic is really nice," says Sir John. He finished the eyes with coffee-toned liner and lots of black mascara on both top and bottom lashes.
Read about the entire look HERE!
SOMEONE COME OVER AND BRAID MY HAIR IMMEDIATELY!!