Milan Men's Fashion Week is happening RIGHT NOW! Here are some of our favorite hair styles (and how to achieve them easily) coming down the runway at the shows!
Calvin Klein Collection SS 2016
- On air dried or blow dried hair shuffle or comb your hair in the desired direction you want
- Apply a shine/frizz serum to control fly-aways and to add shine. Try TRESemme No Frizz, it's cheap and cheerful.
- Use a pomade to keep hair in place by combing or using your fingers to tossle it in the direction you want. Pull a few random pieces from your bangs on to the forehead for an unstructured look. Lock them in to place with a little bit of product on the finger tips. My favorite is Kevin Murphy Night.Rider.
- Finish with a bit of hairspray to keep the look in place. Try Bed Head Flexi Hold.
Versace SS 2016
- Start with hair a little bit damp. Use a comb to create a part in your hair.
- Apply a gel to your hair and use a comb to position your hair, Kiehl's makes a good one called Clean Hold Styling Gel. To build height in the front use the comb in an upward motion starting at the base of your bangs. Keep combing until you get the height/shape you want.
- Lock the look in to place with hair spray and some shine spray if you like high shine. Try Paul Mitchell's Style Freeze and Shine to achieve both at once!
Marni SS 2016
LOVE this tousled look!
- On hair that is almost dry apply a beach spray (or dry shampoo) to add texture to your hair. Kevin Murphy's Resort Spray works nicely.
- Once your hair is dry apply a product with strong hold like Got2b's Spiking Glue, it's super strong! Mix the product on your finger tips and apply lightly to your hair. Then pull pieces of your hair in a slight twisting motion to get the messy yet structured look.
Jil Sander - SS 2016
If you have wavy or curly hair this is a quick and easy way to enhance it!
- On damp hair apply a small amount creme or a mousse in a scrunching motion (like Herbal Essences Curl Define & Hold Creme or Joico's Joiwhip Mousse). If you find your hair is too crunchy from a mousse then consider a creme. Using a mousse or creme will help define the curls as they dry.
- Before your hair is dry apply a small amount of gel like Joico's Curl Definer Creme Gel also in a scrunching motion to hold your curls in place.
- Once your hair is dry and you like it you can leave it alone. Do some final scrunching if you find your hair is too hard or a bit crunchy.
Dirk Bikkembergs SS 2016
- For an ultra sleek and shiny look start on lightly damp hair and run a pomade like Layrite's Ultra Shine through your hair.
- Style it with your fingers or a wide tooth comb by combing it back for a larger sectioned sleek look!