I LOVED these modern curls the models had during Alexi Mabille's runway show at Paris Fashion Week! It's a breath of fresh air to see after years of big barrel curls that everyone was doing. The hair look was designed by Odile Gilbert for Moroccanoil. The look was inspired by women in Modigliani paintings, hair was sophisticated but cool with messy texturized ends.
Get The Look!
• Start with damp hair, apply Moroccanoil Treatment on ends. Separate hair in two parts and apply Moroccanoil Volumizing Mousse if necessary for thin hair.
• Blow dry hair with the Moroccanoil Tourmaline Ceramic Hair Dryer and apply Moroccanoil Frizz Control to tame flyaways.
• Apply Moroccanoil Heat Styling Protection through strands. Use a curling iron, and curl starting from mid shaft to ends. Near the ends, turn iron vertical to avoid volume.
• Twist and brush each curl to loosen. Use Moroccanoil Tourmaline Ceramic Hair Dryer and a diffuser to texturize.
• Set the look with Moroccanoil Luminous Hairspray Medium Hold and finish with a dab of Moroccanoil Molding Cream for an unstructured finish.
And voila! Gorgeous modern curls are easier then you'd think! Let me know in the comments below if you like it/tried it!