Adele's new album '25' is a month away and this morning she released her first single 'Hello', I can't get enough of it. We got a teaser of her new album cover and of course it includes her signature thick eye liner. Find out how to achieve it below!
- With your favourite eye liner (I love Elizabeth Arden liner pencils or for more a more precise line try MAC Black Track liner with an angle brush or Real Techniques silicone liner brush), create a flick on the outer corner (as long as you want) using your lower lash line as your guide. Pretend as if your lash line continued on and use that as your flick placement guide.
- Once flick is in place, take the liner and follow along your upper lash line and stop at the inner corner of the eye.
- It doesn't have to be perfect at this stage, smooth out the line by applying more liner or by using a small brush to get rid of imperfections.
- Once you are happy with the size and length of your liner, make sure your lines are even and similar for both eyes. I find a great liner looks best with no makeup under neath the eye.
- Make sure your eyebrows have a subtle shape to help define the eye area. Try Tom Ford's Brow Sculptor.
- Apply some mascara (my fave at the moment is MAC Extended Play) and some false lashes (try Esqido) and your eye is complete!
Check out 'Hello' here!